Authors should submit their papers online. All submissions must be original, unpublished, and not submitted concurrently for publication elsewhere. The manuscript must be written in strict accordance with the AIP format provided and subject to both review and editing. Only accepted manuscripts will be invited for presentation at the ICACEST 2018.
Guide to Authors
As part of the submission process, authors are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- The submission has not been previously published or being sent to another publication for consideration.
- Full papers: Minimum 4 pages and Maximum 8 pages.
- The author is responsible to ensure that the manuscript sent for review is free from plagiarism.
- The submission file is in MS Word file using the AIP format provided. Please refer to the link attached below.
- The acceptance of paper will be acknowledged to the corresponding author only.
- The link for the AIP format is provided below.
If you have any question about paper format or submission, kindly contact ICACEST 2018 secretariat by email at: